Community Living Victoria’s Autism Services is for children and youth, ages 6 to 18, who live with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), and their families. We help families to manage and designate their funds as well as coordinate with contractors to provide services and support. At Community Living Victoria, our community-based, inclusive approach to support is what attracts families to our services. Youth stay enthusiastic and engaged in our programs because they have fun, make friends and explore their community. We strive for your child’s success!
Community Living Victoria offers:
- A “family first” “youth-centred” focus
- Approach based on strengths and interests
- Positive behavioural supports
- Exciting programming in diverse environments
- Experienced staff
- Affordable services
- Accountable administration, including assistance with budgeting
- Regular progress reports to your family
- Learn social skills and build friendships
- Experience new challenges
- Develop life skills
- Gain confidence
- Have fun!
Autism Services currently offers three types of service:
- Social Skills Groups – run during the school year. Register HERE!
- Specialized Day Camps – Summer, Winter Break, March Break, Computer, and PISE Family Fun Nights!
- Behaviour Intervention – 1:1 support with a skilled, trained and experienced Behaviour Interventionist
For more information, please call 250-477-7231 local 237 or 249